If you've been on a few cruises you've seen the parade of ho-hum cruise t-shirts that everyone wears: Warning I Bought the Drink Package, and O Ship! It's a Family trip! Sure, they inspire a half-smile, but we've all seen them dozens of times. Frankly, they're kind of tired and worn out. We offer this list to you if you're looking for something fresh and unique that will make you stand out in a crowd. Guaranteed to get laughs, compliments and a few people asking, “Where did you get that??”
1. I Like Big Boats and I Cannot Lie – When you love cruising as much as we do, you want everyone to know! What's not to love about a floating resort with pools, hot tubs, bars, casinos, fine dining, shows and acres of Caribbean sea and sky to frame your tropical vacation. Not to mention, you get to shake things up every couple of days with a different cruise port, complete with excursions, restaurants, shopping and beaches.
2. Island Honey – Here's a sunny graphic tee for your honey—your island honey, that is. Featuring a beautifully illustrated vintage honey bee flanked with the motto “Sweet & Wild” guaranteed to sweeten up your wardrobe and brighten your Caribbean cruise.
3. Pirate Drink Package (Grog for ye Swabbies) – For all of you pirates-at-heart who enjoy treating yourself to the bounty of your cruise line's drink package. Grog for ye Swabbies, Bought Me the Drink Package. Featuring a Jolly Roger (skull and crossed swords) this shirt pokes fun at the poor souls who didn't lay down the coin for the endless parade fancy tropical drinks. Grog, as you know, is the lowly sailer's drink made of rum and water (mostly water) and issued as a daily ration. Very dull indeed! But as a seasoned sea-faring buccaneer, who appreciates the finer things in life, you know better. Drink up me hearties!
4. Just Peachy – Here's one for Georgia girls. There's nothing like a good peach. Sweet and Southern with just the right amount of sass, this beautifully illustrated peach t shirt is so juicy it kinda makes your mouth water just looking at it.
5. I'd Rather Be Cruising – 2020 has been the year of cancelled fun. Of course, we'd rather be cruising! With a design so classy, it almost takes away the sting of having your summer cruise to the Eastern Caribbean cancelled. Okay, not really, but it does set our hopes on the near future when cruise lines reopen and begin service to our favorite ports in the Caribbean.
6. Awesome Sauce – Better than “best”. In a world of superlatives, AwesomeSauce is the top dog. Sometimes life is so awesome, “great” doesn't quite cut it. That's why we have an AwesomeSauce t shirt, bottled and ready for liberal use on whatever you want to kick up a notch.
7. Quarantini – The “official” cocktail of 2020. Let's face it, sometimes a cocktail is just what you need to help you get through a pandemic. "Quarantini" - Official Directions: .
- WASH YOUR HANDS!!
- Get a glass (any glass—wine glass, cocktail glass, double old fashioned, mason jar...)
- Fill with ice (optional)
- Add - at least 1 jigger - liquor (Vodka, rum, whatever. Any liquor, 80 proof or higher, will do just fine)
- Add mixer (optional - any available mixer will do, soda, fruit juice, whatever...)
- Add garnish (optional)
- Enjoy! and toast with your friends (via video chat, of course) – Classic toast: “To your health!” CHEERS!
8. Washy Washy – You know that ridiculously cheery steward who encourages you to use hand sanitizer every time you enter a restaurant or cafe. (How could you forget!?) Maybe if we all heeded the admonishment we'll all stay healthy. After all, we're all in the same boat. (See what I did there!) Keep it clean! Join team "Washy-Washy!" Washy Washy every day... makes you happy!
9. When This Is Over We're Going to the Caribbean – When you're stuck at home but your heart is in the Caribbean, This shirts tells it like it is. After all, who in their right mind isn't dreaming of white sand beaches, that turquoise blue water, and warm Caribbean breezes that seem to caress you while you watch the sunset from the upper deck?
10. When This Is Over I'm Going to Belize – If you've ever been to Belize, you know how beautiful it is and how generous and hospitable the people are. Just ask anywond who has spent any time in Ambergris Caye, Harvest Caye, or Caulker Caye. With intricate lettering inspired by ancient Mayan stone carving, this shirt
11. Shark Monday – Monday's used to be a drag. Not anymore! This shirt is here to motivate you. Take a cue from the Shark. Do Sharks Complain About Monday? No. They’re up Early. Biting Stuff, Chasing Things, Being Scary – Reminding Everyone They’re A Shark.
12. Caribbean Cruise Squad - Caribbean Cruise Squad t shirts for your whole crew! Get matching cruise t shirts for you and your friends. The other folks on the cruise ship will sit up and take notice when your team/family/group walks by! Rather official looking too.